1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Yeah I'm in that club too:)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Haha that's funny cuz I do it all the time! Nothing to do..."hey mom, u need anything at the store?" lol wouldn't do much of that without my koup :) I just keep finding things for it, I can't stop modding...somebody help I'm addicted! Lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
Count me in!

Yep... yesterday @10pm "where are you going?" "oh, just seeing if any civic owners need a healthy driving lesson." ;)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Even though we come from many different countries, different colours, different creeds and different sexes.....we all do have a common bond! :)

Any reason to take the Koup for a spin.....even for a pack of gum at 11pm...hahaha!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I guess I am lucky. I don't even have to make up excuses. When I get the urge I just go. Now I will probably ruin my garage door because I go out to the car about 5 times a day. Sometimes just to look and smile.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am always creating excuses like, "Well, tank is half empty I'm gonna go fill it up at the gas station." Yea... I enjoy driving my Koup that much :)

Haha yeah. then you start driving it again after you fill it. uh oh its at half tank again better fill it. repeat. lol

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Yeah I have a technical tour to do at a town 350km away for work and I chose to drive my Koup instead of the usual rental because my car is better on fuel and looks much better than a rental. May as well show up in style.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is too funny... My lady and I go out of town from time to time to visit her folks and I find myself jumping at the opportunity to drive my car and let it open up on the highway. Apart from that, I too find myself in predicaments that have me leaving the house just so I can drive my Koup anywhere or to do anything.... well, almost anything that is. hehehehe

·
Registered
54 Posts
Same boat... I usually leave work for lunch, but it's mostly to drive my koup for some peace of mind :)

I don't think I've ever made so many runs to the grocery store on purpose before... ;)

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,879 Posts
I guess I am lucky. I don't even have to make up excuses. When I get the urge I just go. Now I will probably ruin my garage door because I go out to the car about 5 times a day. Sometimes just to look and smile.
...Sounds like me...LoL!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I go to UT-Austin and my gf goes to UT- San Antonio and i go visit her quite frequently... just to drive my koup :)

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
My schoool man! :D

And heck ya, whenever my fam asks if we have something and it turns out that we don't... i'll scream.. OH OH ME ME! I'LL GO GET IT ... WHATEVER IT IS! :D
lol same here! i love UT! whenever my family goes places they always ask if im riding with them and im like uuuuuhhh i need to get gas so i'll drive myself! lol

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Man, I'm right there with you guys, anything for a ride in my Koup..... I've also noticed others who "just want to ride".... Funny how that works. Lucky for me I've got a 60 mile round trip to work every day. For some reason, I don't mind as much :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts