Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,728 Posts
Haha that's funny cuz I do it all the time! Nothing to do..."hey mom, u need anything at the store?" lol wouldn't do much of that without my koup :) I just keep finding things for it, I can't stop modding...somebody help I'm addicted! Lol

· Registered
59 Posts
Count me in!

Yep... yesterday @10pm "where are you going?" "oh, just seeing if any civic owners need a healthy driving lesson." ;)

· Registered
587 Posts
Even though we come from many different countries, different colours, different creeds and different sexes.....we all do have a common bond! :)

Any reason to take the Koup for a spin.....even for a pack of gum at 11pm...hahaha!

· Registered
139 Posts
I guess I am lucky. I don't even have to make up excuses. When I get the urge I just go. Now I will probably ruin my garage door because I go out to the car about 5 times a day. Sometimes just to look and smile.

· Registered
1,798 Posts
Yeah I have a technical tour to do at a town 350km away for work and I chose to drive my Koup instead of the usual rental because my car is better on fuel and looks much better than a rental. May as well show up in style.

· Registered
13 Posts
This is too funny... My lady and I go out of town from time to time to visit her folks and I find myself jumping at the opportunity to drive my car and let it open up on the highway. Apart from that, I too find myself in predicaments that have me leaving the house just so I can drive my Koup anywhere or to do anything.... well, almost anything that is. hehehehe

· Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,796 Posts
I guess I am lucky. I don't even have to make up excuses. When I get the urge I just go. Now I will probably ruin my garage door because I go out to the car about 5 times a day. Sometimes just to look and smile.
...Sounds like me...LoL!

· Premium Member
138 Posts
Man, I'm right there with you guys, anything for a ride in my Koup..... I've also noticed others who "just want to ride".... Funny how that works. Lucky for me I've got a 60 mile round trip to work every day. For some reason, I don't mind as much :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.