Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to take out my inserts but hope to see a picture of it before i do it...anyone have any? or a photoshop? Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i saw that...those look pretty sweet!

Im gonna take off the covers this weekend and see how it looks, i want to do the pinstripe in the grill too but cant find a matching color anywhere

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah the windows are next, probably gonna go with 20%....gonna have to take it slow considering i have a wedding to pay for

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just had an idea.....i like the looks of wheels on cars that are black with the chrome lip that gives you separation from the wheel to the tire.....well how do you all think it would look with a pinstripe(not sure on color) around the outside edge of the wheel to separate the wheel from the tire?

·
Registered
22 Posts
just had an idea.....i like the looks of wheels on cars that are black with the chrome lip that gives you separation from the wheel to the tire.....well how do you all think it would look with a pinstripe(not sure on color) around the outside edge of the wheel to separate the wheel from the tire?
Ya, I think you need some kind of separation otherwise it just looks like a black disc. I had these rims on my old car ADR Battle Exe wheels in black. (pic at the bottom on the toyota) These rims are kind of the same idea as the kia rims.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Curious, what it would look like on my Titanium Silver too.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Matemorh looking real nice... I was thinking about doing the same with my wheel. I was wondering how it would look and I love it. Guess I'll be doing mine soon :)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Matemorh looking real nice... I was thinking about doing the same with my wheel. I was wondering how it would look and I love it. Guess I'll be doing mine soon :)

Thanks
Nice job Matemorh! Looks great. I guess I have another item on the to do list. :)
Thanks!
I just LOVE that copperhead color!!!:D
Next is those darn chrome handles!!:mad:

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Yea i wanna do my inserts that copperhead color but i dont know where im gonna get my hands on the paint for it... so ill either leave them out paint them black or find away to get the copperhead color... Love the look Matemorh nice job

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Yea i wanna do my inserts that copperhead color but i dont know where im gonna get my hands on the paint for it... so ill either leave them out paint them black or find away to get the copperhead color... Love the look Matemorh nice job
Tx Guentherstruck,

Try Duplicolor rattlecan!!
It doesn't show in my pics but the insert are not the exact same color (close but a bit diff.) as the body but it look like a pefect match because it doesn't touch any body part! So don't worry, duplicolor should look perfect!

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
can i just pick that up in a store... or do i gotta order it... and what is the color code or color name that i would want from them?

·
Registered
444 Posts
I just got tint and I took the inserts out of the wheels and it looks pretty darn good. I'll post some pics tonight.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts