Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be moving to the Seattle area within the next month and would like to know if any KOUP or FORTE owners are from the area and wouldn't mind meeting up and maybe showing me around the area. I accepted a position right outside the city of Seattle (South of the city). I am from Pittsburgh PA and have never been to the Pacific Northwest ever, and would greatly appreciate it if anybody in our KOUP and FORTE nation would like to help me out and give me good places to look for an apartment and so on and so forth. I just need some help with at least some knowledge of the areas that I would not want to live. Besides it would be great to meet up with a fellow member of the KOUP NATION in Seattle, especially because I am moving alone and its definatly making me nervous. So any insight on the area would be great. Thank you in advance!!!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Sorry can't help you with any questions about the area but I'm about 3 hours south of you in Portland, Oregon. When we find more members around our vicinity I would love to get a meet together. I've only met one other Koup member so far (Dvipercop).

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Worries. Once I get settled in Seattle, I would love to meet up. What the hey, I have always wanted to go visit Portland all my life. I am just excited about the move as well as stressed, and can't wait to experience a new life in the Pacific North West. Stay in Touch and I will look forward to meeting up with you some weekend I will take a drive down to Portland. I look forward to it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm about 30 min south of seattle! Never did any apartment shopping though. Besides with my bro when he moved up there couple years ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts