Kia Forte Forum banner
261 - 280 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's typical lowered car ride. A little stiffer, but it travels less when going through a galley dip. It essentially down up and stop, instead of softer down up settle. Now it's ---- instead of stick ---__----It doesn't have the lowered hop like honda gets.
Turns are also a dream. Specially if it's a banked turn.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's typical lowered car ride. A little stiffer, but it travels less when going through a galley dip. It essentially down up and stop, instead of softer down up settle. Now it's ---- instead of stick ---__----It doesn't have the lowered hop like honda gets.
Turns are also a dream. Specially if it's a banked turn.
Thanks man. I’m sold lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Back in January, I contacted David at the K5 Optima store to ask the same question.

He suggested that I check out these, which list the 2019 Forte drop as 1.46" (front and rear):

Storm Lowering Springs

I'm not familiar with Storm as a brand, so maybe someone else in this forum can share his/her experience (positive or negative) with Storm lowering springs. Hope so!
Storm springs fit perfectly and gives the right stance . We recently built a cadenza with storm springs and a Forte Gt Line with them no issues with them they are made in South Korea K5 store sells them

·
Registered
22 Posts
Back in January, I contacted David at the K5 Optima store to ask the same question.

He suggested that I check out these, which list the 2019 Forte drop as 1.46" (front and rear):

Storm Lowering Springs

I'm not familiar with Storm as a brand, so maybe someone else in this forum can share his/her experience (positive or negative) with Storm lowering springs. Hope so!
My Kia Dealership builds Forte with storm springs they are made in Korea and very good product and very well made and gives them Forte a nice stance we charge 6 hours to install plus alignment

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone selling some springs for the Non GT Forte 2020.

Can be the Storm or Eibach (part # E10-42-039-01-22)

DM if anyone is interested, thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just found out some interesting info. According to a local Australian Kia/Hyundai Performance Parts seller (Cherry Tuning & Performance), he said for the non-GT Forte/Cerato's with the torsion beam, Eibach springs made for the 2016+ Hyundai i30/Elantra (AD) should fit as they have the torsion beam as well.

Part Number is: E10-42-039-01-22.

Not sure what you can do with this information since you've already got springs, but I guess for anyone wanting Eibachs for the non-GT in the future.
Anyone has tried this ones for the Non GT Forte?

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
246 Posts
H&R springs for Hyundai i30/Kia Ceed. I recommend doing adjustable sway bar endlinks. It helps with handling and how it handles bumps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
How did you all address any camber issues with lowering the car? Was it a problem or did the factory stuff hold up or have enough adjustment capabilities?

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
246 Posts
How did you all address any camber issues with lowering the car? Was it a problem or did the factory stuff hold up or have enough adjustment capabilities?
Camber and toe are adjustable in the rear suspension. Toe is the only adjustment in the front suspension. You will need adjustable camber bolts in the front. Also consider a roll center kit for the front to correct bump steer and restore ride smoothness and grip.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

261 - 280 of 287 Posts