Kia Forte Forum banner
281 - 287 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Camber and toe are adjustable in the rear suspension. Toe is the only adjustment in the front suspension. You will need adjustable camber bolts in the front. Also consider a roll center kit for the front to correct bump steer and restore ride smoothness and grip.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Any recommendations on front camber bolts and a roll center kit?

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
246 Posts
Any recommendations on front camber bolts and a roll center kit?
For camber bolts, take your pick. They look like they are all the same and they have similar part numbers from Eibach, Whiteline, SPC, etc. Whiteline is the only one I know of that have a roll center kit available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For camber bolts, take your pick. They look like they are all the same and they have similar part numbers from Eibach, Whiteline, SPC, etc. Whiteline is the only one I know of that have a roll center kit available.

Thanks. I’ll look for the camber bolts. Whiteline is telling me that they only make a control arm caster bushing for the car. They cannot verify if anything else works or if it shares the same parts as the AD. But the part number they gave me has it listed as a part for the AD and not my car. Haha.

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
246 Posts
Thanks. I’ll look for the camber bolts. Whiteline is telling me that they only make a control arm caster bushing for the car. They cannot verify if anything else works or if it shares the same parts as the AD. But the part number they gave me has it listed as a part for the AD and not my car. Haha.
If it fits the Elantra AD, I30 PD, Ceed CD, for suspension, it fits Forte BD. I have coilovers for an I30 and suspension parts for an Elantra AD I installed on my car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If it fits the Elantra AD, I30 PD, Ceed CD, for suspension, it fits Forte BD. I have coilovers for an I30 and suspension parts for an Elantra AD I installed on my car.

Oh, I know. I wasn’t doubting that. I just thought it was funny that they say nothing fits it when everyone else seems to know it does. And that goes for all the manufactures. Not just them.

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
16 Posts
Does anyone here have Storm springs on their non-GT Forte? I’m thinking about going that direction with my FE but I can’t seem to find any pictures of 3rd gens with those springs. I like the look @RickySchade has with his car on the Eibach kit, but I’m wary about cutting springs to bring the rear gap down.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Does anyone here have Storm springs on their non-GT Forte? I’m thinking about going that direction with my FE but I can’t seem to find any pictures of 3rd gens with those springs. I like the look @RickySchade has with his car on the Eibach kit, but I’m wary about cutting springs to bring the rear gap down.
There are numerous Eibach kits for other cars that will fit the Forte (ie- Veloster, Elantra, i30), each lowering the car a certain amount. If you use springs meant for the GT, you'll have to cut the rears due to the torsion beam setup.

But as far as I know, the Eibach springs made for the Hyundai Elantra will work with the non-GT.

Part number is E10-42-039-01-22

Not sure what part number RickyShade used though.

281 - 287 of 287 Posts