Kia Forte Forum banner

41 - 60 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm pretty excited. My mechanic should be putting them on next week. And I have some of those 18x8 with 35 offset rims on the way too.
@Arith big thanks for putting the info out on these springs!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm pretty excited. My mechanic should be putting them on next week. And I have some of those 18x8 with 35 offset rims on the way too.
@Arith big thanks for putting the info out on these springs!

View attachment 80211
Good luck! I'm curious on whether the American Forte has a slightly higher stock ride height than the Australian Forte (Cerato). And whether the springs will have the same stance.

Btw I got new 20" wheels so here is the stance with the Eibachs.

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
82 Posts
Good luck! I'm curious on whether the American Forte has a slightly higher stock ride height than the Australian Forte (Cerato). And whether the springs will have the same stance.

Btw I got new 20" wheels so here is the stance with the Eibachs.
View attachment 80215

View attachment 80216
Your car looks awesome. I went with 18x8.5 +42. I thought about going with Eibach springs, but since I have a Whiteline stuff already, I decided to go with Whiteline springs from a Elantra GT hatchback. Unfortunately, I won't hear about them until the end of July since it's out of stock in the US.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Your car looks awesome. I went with 18x8.5 +42. I thought about going with Eibach springs, but since I have a Whiteline stuff already, I decided to go with Whiteline springs from a Elantra GT hatchback. Unfortunately, I won't hear about them until the end of July since it's out of stock in the US.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Oh nice! It's great to see alternatives. Please do post pictures when you get them installed. I want to see how much they lower the car and the stance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in a pretty rural area and potholes show up here and there but its not terrible. In the winter it usually snows. Although this past winter we didn't a single flake. But I maxed out the coilovers as much as I could and the tire kinda sits behind the fender. Like I said though, I'll post some pictures of it soon. Maybe in 7 or so hours after I get some sleep

·
Registered
2019 cerato/forte
65 Posts
Anyone tried these springs on thier 2019 forte /cerato .....it's for the Veloster n ....I kno @Arith uses the eibach for the Veloster but what's th difference between the Veloster n and the regular Veloster suspension wise .....

These are cheaper to
Cuz in my country it's costing me 3000 for the eibach and I looking at a cheaper option ..

Attachments

41 - 60 of 153 Posts