Kia Forte Forum banner

61 - 80 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Anyone tried these springs on thier 2019 forte /cerato .....it's for the Veloster n ....I kno @Arith uses the eibach for the Veloster but what's th difference between the Veloster n and the regular Veloster suspension wise .....

These are cheaper to
Cuz in my country it's costing me 3000 for the eibach and I looking at a cheaper option ..
Read my comments toward the bottom of page 2.

Edit: here's the important one Anyone lowered a 2019 yet.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I did read it ....and it's not that I don't want them ......they costing alot for me in the Caribbean
I'm sure you can use the Godspeed springs but they're gonna drop you REALLY low. At least 2 inches probably. I guess that's all I can say for sure.

·
Registered
2019 cerato/forte
65 Posts
Yes but that's for the Veloster n Pde is that the same as the Veloster turbo atm I am stock 17" tyres so I'll decide what to use when I am done cuz I have a bodykit on as well

·
Registered
81 Posts
Anyone tried these springs on thier 2019 forte /cerato .....it's for the Veloster n ....I kno @Arith uses the eibach for the Veloster but what's th difference between the Veloster n and the regular Veloster suspension wise .....

These are cheaper to
Cuz in my country it's costing me 3000 for the eibach and I looking at a cheaper option ..
Usually the suspension is pretty much the same between the Forte, Veloster, and the Elantra, only varying slightly in how much it lowers the car. Ie - The Veloster N might be a lower factory height, so the springs will not lower it that much compared to the normal Veloster lowering springs. That's just speculation unfortunately.
Here's another alternative which I initially installed on my first 2019 Forte.

·
Registered
2019 cerato/forte
65 Posts
Usually the suspension is pretty much the same between the Forte, Veloster, and the Elantra, only varying slightly in how much it lowers the car. Ie - The Veloster N might be a lower factory height, so the springs will not lower it that much compared to the normal Veloster lowering springs. That's just speculation unfortunately.
Here's another alternative which I initially installed on my first 2019 Forte.
Tha is but these are even more costly than the eibach ...I'll save my pennies a d get them prob not right away but before the year ends .......if we make it:cautious:

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
SO I haven't lowered it yet, but here's how Drag DR-67 18x8s with 35 offset look. They poke just a little. With a 1.2" drop it's gonna look sooo nice. I can't wait.

The back looks lowered cause there are 4 stock rims+tires in the trunk and back seat :LOL:
Looks good! Should be even better once it's lowered.

What's the tire specs?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Prob has weight at the back ...music ??
Maybe. They might also need some time to settle. I did a search and the answers from people are all over the place. Even people with the same cars and springs have totally different stories about whether their cars needed to settle and how much they settled. I'm contemplating putting some weight in the back and seeing what happens after a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well @Arith, any chance the rears need time to settle? The rear barely looks lower at all :cry:
Hmm, that does look pretty bad. Did they measure it before and after? Did it at least lower the 1.2" as advertised?
Unfortunately the Australian version of the Forte (called the Kia Cerato here) sits lower than the North American version in stock form. So lowering it 1.2" has a more dramatic effect.
But even then, using Eibach springs should have put both versions at the same ride height.
But sorry, I can't explain it. And even if it does settle it's not going to be that dramatic.
I do know that Eibach includes shorter bump stops but that only affects the travel of the wheels and not the ride height.

61 - 80 of 153 Posts