Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im in pa but im willing to drive a couple hours for a meet let me know if anyone knows of any or wants to get one started for the summer sometime you kno meet show off the cars bbq somthing im up for it lets get something goin :p

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Im down jun 12 is dyno day at turbokits in windsor lock ct

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Theres a couple cArs going elecblue is setting it up dyno price is 55$ if im not mistakin and welcome to chill too and i know everyone is dying to see my car now :p

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is everyone down for goin to the turbokits dyno or setting up some other meet or even a car show to meet at im down for anything just let me know i know exactly where bristol is i know exactly where wilks is im in the middle lol lets try and get somethin together

·
Registered
54 Posts
tatookid22: Bristol looks to more or less be in/near philly.
bristol pa - Google Maps

I'm in the Scranton area and will definitely be paying attention to this thread. I'd love to see some fellow forte owners! As of right now, I'm the only one I've seen in my area with a koup, let alone a forte lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
You guys are like way down there i went to the car meet in pa with orangecrush it was like a 3h drive so pm if you guys down to go to tk dyno day in connecticut!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Boyce Park August 21st there is an Elantra meet and I'm friends with a lot of them and am invited to attend still.. I say we get a few more heads in there also and shake it up a bit.. We're all KDM anyways right lol???

·
Registered
34 Posts
Boyce Park August 21st there is an Elantra meet and I'm friends with a lot of them and am invited to attend still.. I say we get a few more heads in there also and shake it up a bit.. We're all KDM anyways right lol???
haha true that... gotta show some love to our Korean Domestic Market!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Theres a couple cArs going elecblue is setting it up dyno price is 55$ if im not mistakin and welcome to chill too and i know everyone is dying to see my car now :p
55 using credit card 50 for cash.. technically the spots are taken up for the dyno however fthere are a few mabies and it's first come first serve

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea turbokits is about 4 and a half hours for me to but like i said if we can alll work out a date or somthing im down for the meet i just need to kno a coupld days ahead of time incase i work so i can take off lol deff i wanna get a meet up here somewhere though i dont care if it a car show or just a meet and greet lets get something going guys

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
???

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Well ... Jun 12 anyone??? At tk ??? I do not want to be the only forte il just stay home and watch aladin or something

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I Would love to go to TK however I have to drive to Philly this week and then two weeks from now and not looking to put that many miles on in 3 weeks. lol
Plus I think the wife might kill me if I'm gone 3 saturdays in a row. (that's the only day we actually get to do something together).

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Ok orangecrush might go too lets see

·
Registered
708 Posts
no excuses TK will hopefully put it's turbo koup on the dyno that day and if nothing else you'll get to see epicness in person lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts