Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
These can be bought in Brampton at Performance improvements:

ARCTIC WHITE HEADLIGHT BULBS - STAGE 1

The are 7k but they are stock wattage.

I have ordered the 881 True White from Lunimincs in 5150k for my fogs.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hmm you're right, Jaime... I didn't realize these were also a part of the high beam. I guess HID conversion is really the only way then?
I had been wondering about that fact as well. I think my solution is going to be unplugging the DRL fuse. I was also thinking of wiring my LED strip (waiting on it to arrive) so that it acts as my DRL....just as bright and looks better lol.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I would personally like to wire my fogs as my DRLs. I always drive with my headlights on so they are on.

·
Registered
248 Posts
is there anyway to change the power supply to the DLR's? someone mentioned that DLRs are a lower output of the highbeam(makes sense)......anyway to UP the power? i bought some H1 7000K Nokya bulbs from Performance Improvements. Only thing is, the power supply seemingly doesn't make the bulbs appear to be 7000k....it's only MARGINALLY better (a LITTLE whiter) than the stock ones(ugly yellow)......any input???

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
Just Pulled the DRL fuse and it looks much better. I have 6000k switchbacks and 6000k fogs as my DRLs now...very happy :)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.