Kia Forte Forum banner

Are these the correct dimensions?

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Jonathan11303 
#1 ·
I'm about to buy an entire set of K badges for my Kia Forte Koup (
KIA CERATO KOUP forte koup 2010 Kia Logo EMBLEM SET 7ea: eBay Motors (item 290462311487 end time Nov-06-10 17:15:40 PDT)), however, I have read that the wheel caps are 59mm, not 60mm. Which size is correct? And if it is 59mm, does that mean that the wheel caps are meant to go over the current caps? I thought they were made to completely replace the factory caps. If you have any suggestions towards another buyer/source, feel free to share! Thanks!

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Hey Jonathan11313! I don't wanna repeat the whole conversation and sound like a broken record but you should check out the "Good K Badges" thread (it's only about 10 threads below this one). We discussed these exact badges. I have them and they're freaking rad:) Hope this helps.

Oh, and my friend shattered.stars is exactly right about the 1mm on the wheel caps not being a big deal. I've been driving through snow here in Canada and have no problems whatsoever.

#5 ·
Hey Ryan! I know these were from your thread -- THATS WHY I BOUGHT THEM! Thanks for posting that because I would've bought everything separate haha! I just hope it doesn't take awhile to get here -- I live in Texas =/. Estimated shipping date was November 10th so I guess I'll just have to wait. I CAN'T WAIT!

#6 ·
i just bought these as well jonathan (my estimated ship date is about the same)... im curious as to how they are going to fit over the stock "kia" wheel caps... because if you look closely the stock kia caps have raised lettering and a raised oval around the logo....

If you think about it... how good of a fit can that be? the sticky part of the new K wheel caps would only be touching the raised lettering - UNLESS the k caps are domed like the steering wheel one :/

I sure hope it's a nice snug fit with no gaps... other wise i may just NOT put them on and leave the wheel caps off.

#10 · (Edited)
Hey everyone. Mine took 24 days to arrive from Korea to Canada. Shipped in 6 days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.