Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone who owns a Kia forte (all models) in Arizona please say hello in here and we can get a list going!

my names shon! i plan on buying a 2.4l 6 speed sx sedan this year once my new job starts and my build starts as well (2003 kia optima engine swap from 2.7l v6 to 3.5l v6 and tiburon 6 speed manual swap)

i also know some people who could make some performance parts as well so let me know what everyone is interested in!

thanks guys

*kf24sx*

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi , I'm Phil , I've own a Koup (Silver) since 10/18/09 and I've only seen one Forte LX in town
I'm still getting a lots of looks on the freeway , I'm always looking for other ones but no luck , it feels good to be "One of a Kind" :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha very nice! glad you stopped in and introduced yourself i just saw a black koup last ngiht and it was pretty hot haha iv seen a couple sedans but still once we get about 3 fortes in az we will start meet ups and just keep builing them up... im gonna make a buisenesscard for us arizona fortes and start leavin them on peoples fortes with info to the site and my cell and what not haha it wors iv done it beofre

*Q*

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hi everybody
I'm Bri I just got my Koup on sat.. this month..
live near Prescott Az

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm Jason, just picked up my Koup about a week ago. I'm out in Queen Creek and you'll also find me in the Prescott area frequently as well

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm Jason, just picked up my Koup about a week ago. I'm out in Queen Creek and you'll also find me in the Prescott area frequently as well
I've not seen your car yet but I'll keep a look out for it;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Arizona SilverKoup EX

My name is Jordan, I live in North Phoenix. I have a 2010 Koup EX. You will know it's me all I will say is I am a Deftones fan!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Kristopher (of course). I live in the Gilbert area. I have a 2010 Silver Koup SX.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Whats Up!!! My name is Joe and i live in Buckeye. I have a 2010 Ebony Black Forte Koup SX 6 Speed. only 400 miles on her LOL! Pic is my avatar.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Im in ALB NM (well as of 01/07/10)but im down to put miles on my car. Count me in for car shows and such in the surrounding states. Don be strangers!!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
haha very nice! glad you stopped in and introduced yourself i just saw a black koup last ngiht and it was pretty hot haha iv seen a couple sedans but still once we get about 3 fortes in az we will start meet ups and just keep builing them up... im gonna make a buisenesscard for us arizona fortes and start leavin them on peoples fortes with info to the site and my cell and what not haha it wors iv done it beofre

*Q*
any update? i know we have more then 3 now lol. also anyone have any mods done yet? i bought the turbo kit from turbokits and i should have it in january so im pretty sure you guys would like to meet up and see it.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts