Kia Forte Forum banner

141 - 160 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
well so far i blacked out the frint grill chrome and rear KIA badge. I will be doing a vinyl roof and some sort of front lip and some interior and engine bay stuff....then suspension upgrades from khartunerz...and rims...and then looking for about 300 fwhp when i get started on perforance.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Cant today but def want to set something up.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Is it legal to plasti dip my tail lights here?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Plastidip? U mean tint them? It is to an extent. Like smoked out is okay, but all black and not really see thru is not

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
ok what i want to do is black but will let the light shine through....is that like a grey area that i am gonna get harrased about if i do it

·
Registered
64 Posts
Dont use plastidip, its not transparent. I did mine with spray tint but getting it off cause looks bad but gonna get film over it. If u just do a light tint ull be fine, but dark and cops will know ur vehicle by the end of the week they will stop you so much

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
117 Posts
Inferno I am using film for mine. you have to be able to see it from 500 ft. your tails would be really easy to do. they are a lot more flat than mine are. I am having issues doing mine because of the curves. the best part about the film is it comes off very easily if you mess up.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Its vinyl. Like window tint but thicker and stronger. I got mine from metrorestyling.com I already did my fogs and have the tint for my tails. If u want I can bring some by so you can see it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
117 Posts
U workin tomorrow?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
yeah ill be at work tommorrow man stop by sometime and ill check it out. thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
sorry i have been off the boards for awhile but i got good news. i will be getting the turbo forte in the shop an beefed up finally! Yo inferno we gotta meet up!! i live on north 43rd and peoria

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
yeah deffinatley want to set something up soon with all the west side guys

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
sometime in january or february we should set something up simple the first time like at a sonic or something

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
i just figured we could guage the interest with a smaller one then know better the size to tell dealer to prepare for. I mean i would like to see 15-30 cars show up if we did it at the dealer

141 - 160 of 192 Posts