·
Registered
2,115 Posts
looks good cant wait to get a meet together and see it in person

·
Registered
1 Posts
Arizona roll call

Hello all, my name is John, new to the forum. Owned my kia for a bit and decided to join the forum. I live in sierra vista and was wondering if anyone else lives here or near like Tucson, maybe get together and talk cars and customizing ideas.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey I was wondering if you all were interested in going to the pavilions this weekend?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
where are the pavillions and when do you go...like times?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Pavilions are in scottsdale off of the 101 and indian bend. Brett said he goes at like 7:30-8:00pm but I would like to see some more of the early cars too. I was thinkin of going around 6:30. I drove by it last saturday and there are some amazing cars up there. they get around 300 cars there every weekend.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
dang maybe in june/july when families gone saturdays are family days

·
Registered
161 Posts
anyone wanna go to the pavilions tomorrow? I finally got the car fixed and running, oh and with more power :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I am going to the pavillions on the 29th anyone wanna meet up at westgate and head out together?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Can't this weekend but totally down for next unless something comes up. I didn't think people even went out there anymore lol

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
No way man when I used to meet for midnight street racing in Birmingham there was twice that easy...and Atlanta was even bigger...maybe the largest legal event though

·
Registered
604 Posts
Oops. Ignore this post.

161 - 180 of 192 Posts