Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Whats up yall I live in gainesville ga. I am one of the people that devilsx is in contact with. I drive a 2010 forte sedan sx 6 speed man trans. I am cool with meeting up just give me a week or so notice. Its hard to make plans when you have kids lol. Also to the other guy that has a sedan is yours a sx? Just let me know what and when yall want to do this. If any of you want my # just pm me or talk to devilsx and get my number from him, its all good. I get on here about once or twice a week. Hope to meet all of you soon.

· Registered
49 Posts
They do make a turbo kit but remember this, the clutch, transmission, flywheel, and the engine is not rated for that much extra hp. Something is bound to go wrong. My sx is stock, not because of me its my wifes car. She doesn't want me touching it lol. So I guess it will remain stock until I can buy one for myself lol. Just hit me up when yall want to meet up, I love meeting fellow kia owners.

· Registered
49 Posts
If you are looking for subs I got the hook up. It is a guy I have known for a long time. His shop used to be at pendergrass flea market until it burned. The name of his company is chunky monkey music. He is by far the cheapest and he does great work. I got three tv's and a radio installed in my old honda for $750 out the door. And I got a set of 20 inch wheels for that honda and tires for $1200. His name is brandon, his number is 706-338-3840. Tell him brandon with the honda on 20's told you to call. Here are pics of my honda. The tv's in the head rest look like crap because I tried to do something with them and I screwed them all up lol. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Vehicle door Motor vehicle

· Registered
49 Posts
Devil it was actually $650 worth of fireworks lol. I wish everybody could have made it out. We grilled out some awesome food and shot off some bad ass fireworks and devilsx even shaved his leg for us lol. Maybe when my wife and I have another party yall can come. I will let yall know on here or I will tell devilsx to send out a mass invite to yall.

· Registered
49 Posts
Devilsx already knows what I am about to say. I will check with the wife lol. Jerbou71 I bought my 2010 four door sx 6 speed M/T from carriage kia also. It was and still is the only four door sx m/t they have had. Actually if I am not mistaken it is the only one in GA. I live in gainesville/forsyth. Just let me know where yall want to meet up. I can't drive to far because of gas/money issues but I will see what I can do.

· Registered
49 Posts
Whats up yall, I won't be able to make it. Sunday is the day My family chills together since thats really the only time we get to see each other.

· Registered
49 Posts
No fireworks for you! lol I am sure we can find something for you to burn your leg hair on lol. Let me talk to the wife. I will let you know by friday. If you don't hear from me call me. I have not been in the game lately. My mind is going 1000mph and I am not all here. I think I need to start taking my meds again lol.

· Registered
49 Posts
My grill is the honeycomb one. I need to move my horn bad. Everybody is telling me that it would look better if the light was coming out of the bottom lip only. But I am not sure how I would do that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.