Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
Well I was in Atlanta twice the weekend before memorial day, does that count? Still trying to figure out how I made it through there twice without a scratch, and got smashed all to hell the back home the next day.

Car looks great. Love the blue, but wanted silver for my Koup. The blue might end up on the truck I'm rebuilding (with a little silver as well). Want your spoiler, trying to get it added to mine if they don't total it.

What tint % did you get? I'd like to see some pics when you get a chance.

· Registered
265 Posts
I may be able to make it. Could be working that Saturday, but most Sundays we have off. Chances are I'll be working every Saturday from now until the week before Columbus day. Planning to take a trip down to the Keys that weekend, need to work comp time so I don't have to touch my annual leave. If I can I'll be at the meet, but if the day is available to work I will be doing that.

· Registered
265 Posts
wish I could make it but one of my tires got messed up and I'm not going to show up rocking 3 rims and one stocker :laugh:

maybe the next one guys.
Don't sweat it. If I make it (and planning to) I'll be in a similar boat. I'll be rolling on all stockers, three with curb rash one with out. One happened first week I had the car, still getting used to it. The other two happened after the wreck, driving a 4wd truck every day for three months then switching back to the car messed me up on distances. What sucks about it is it was the same ****** curb 9 months appart.

· Registered
265 Posts
Looks like put me down for a maybe next time.

Ended up not working. While I'd enjoy meeting you guys someday, not really interested in the car show. I'm more of a hot rod and muscle car (and truck) kind of guy, and from the looks of it that's not really going to be the focus of this show. To top it off its a 4.5 hour round trip assuming no traffic around Atlanta (not likely to happen), and 4 am comes early so I wouldn't really be able to hang around long enough to make it worth the trip.

I also found out I may end up having to attend a funeral or visitation on Sunday, waiting for information on that now. So rather just try to make it next time.

· Registered
265 Posts
The car I was going to get instead of this was a restoration project. A 69 Torino Fastback it was factory BB car. Unfortunately when I went to look it had rust in all the wrong places. Then the transmission died in the Probe I was driving so had to have a car.

DevilsX Let me know how it turns out if there is more classic steel there than I think will be, I'll make a point of making it to one of those shows in the future. Either way I'll try to make the next meet, doesn't even have to be a Stone Mountain.

· Registered
265 Posts
As of right now it looks like I'll be coming. Just checked out as much of the facebook page as I could before it locked me out for not being logged in. Looks like the plan is to meet at the mall between 8:30 and 9. I'll plan to meet Y'all there, if I don't make it in time I'll give you a call and find out where to catch up.

· Registered
265 Posts
Sorry I missed it. Really wanted to be there. Cleaned out the car and gave it a bath last night for the trip, the water was actually freezing while I was trying to dry the car off. Had the alarm set so I could leave at 6am to be up there in time, but managed to sleep right through it and was about 10am when I woke up. Wouldn't be able to catch up with y'all until nearly 1pm. Hope y'all are having fun, and I'll try again next time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.