Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
forte in atl

hey man i was also wondering if there were and forte owners in atl on this forum. I live in gwinnett i have a sedan had it for 9 months now ive got tinted windows 18in halo rims crome accents inside and out just put some audi strip lights on the front and just put my new grill in its a mesh crome grill that they have on ebay bitch was expensive. Im going to be posting new pics soon but hit me up if you ever have a get together with any other members i also want to see what mods people have done.

· Registered
36 Posts
dont forget about me guys if you guys ever have a meeting send me a pm im in gwinnett i just did a whole bunch of mods to my ride. I really want to get feedback on how they look i want to take pics but my ride is dirty and its to dam hot to go out and wash it but ill probably post some soon.

· Registered
36 Posts
next time

Hey guys im in gwinnett ive talked to devil a few time but yea sound like the car show was fun. I just havent been to much into the forum since i always get a bunch of negative shit when ever i post any thing still I think i am ready to start going to meets and stuff so keep me infored on the november car show meet i really want to go and add me on the forum

1 - 4 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.