Kia Forte Forum banner
41 - 60 of 267 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hey dude. My guy was pretty sweet. His name is Walter Mercedes and Jason Savoy, and they work at the Headquarters KIA off peachtree industrial. They gave me a decent deal, and pretty good money on my trade in. Tell them Joshua McCollum sent ya.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
So, I'm chillin up in Minnesota this week, so the Koup is parked at the airport outside, soaking up the elements. I was able to find a sweet parking spot on the end, so hopefully no dings! At least I'll keep the miles off of it this week.

Last night I had about 3 pints of Guiness, an 8-beer sampling plate at a local brewery up here, a tequila shot, and some kind of Oat Stout. Pretty good night, and for some reason, I had no hangover today, so awesome!

· Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Awesome dude. Take pics and send me a post card! And drink more for me. It's raining here all this week. My koup is so dirty.

· Registered
131 Posts
Hey im not from atl im in Summerville SC but if yall are tryin to have another meet ill be down to come and i know a couple guys that would want to go as well

· Registered
49 Posts
Devil it was actually $650 worth of fireworks lol. I wish everybody could have made it out. We grilled out some awesome food and shot off some bad ass fireworks and devilsx even shaved his leg for us lol. Maybe when my wife and I have another party yall can come. I will let yall know on here or I will tell devilsx to send out a mass invite to yall.

41 - 60 of 267 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.