Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all car enthusiast....:D

On the 25th of June is a local yet big car show for all of us to enter or just attend.

The show is being held at the San Bernardino Auto Center so there will be tons of people participating and its a great chance for the Fortes to make our group known.:cool:

Below is the link register for the car show with the show information......
Best of the west III by Alpha Squad - Car - Show- Eventbrite

If you sign up for the show or plan to attend leave a reply with your thoughts or questions. Oh registration only $10 and due the door.

I would like to at least get 10 fortes in the show, custom or not, to try and win biggest club participation. SO I AM BEGGING FOR EVERYONE TO TRY AND GET THE DAY OFF AND MAKE TIME TO SHOW:eek:

As well get closer to the day of I will make a meeting point so that we can roll to the show together to make sure we all park next to each other.

·
Registered
733 Posts
You know im in lol, but i got to check and make sure ill still be in the country lol

·
Registered
733 Posts
Sorry guys i cant make it, im leaving the day before. So you guys have fun and represent =)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok off to a slow start but I know there are more out there that make a real difference.......I hope

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
List of new mods for car show:

Eibach Springs
Ark Test Pipe (I had to see what it would sound like)
UKE Shift Knob
Red Lug Nuts
Sick Speed License plate bolts
New air filter from Edlebrock
UKE LA Stickers

.......anyone have any advice on getting that test pipe in? It just bolts on but idk how to get under the car. I need a lift but only have a jack and its kind of hard to get in there

1 - 20 of 41 Posts