Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hows everyone doing i have alot of info to give you guys so take note. i have made a trip to the tri state meet up spots and have to make changes. these changes shouldn't affect anyone in any kind of way.pass this info along please.due to the fact that the initial main meet up spot has been over taken by construction i have moved the location 6 miles away which will be beneficial and will give you guys a chance to see the statue of liberty.(same time applies 12pm meet up) it is a state park with 3 huge parking lots. you really cant miss a bunch of fortes in a lot. all the addresses will be located below. now that we have that out the way exciting news! 4 minutes away we have a indoor go cart track! they are now gas driven they are electric motors man them things are fast. 40mph 4000rpm motors. i talked to the owner of the place and mentioned our meet up. any one interested needs to register ahead of time. it is really fun. Pole Position Raceway :: Arrive & Drive this will be a group race. 2 races of 9 laps will be priced at 55$(25$ each race 5$ for a week license) what i like the most is the fact that it will have are nickname (forum name) on a big board with our times and live position. you will have to call and let them know you are booking for April 30th and you want to register. group name is forteforums. don't forget! we will arrive there at 2pm sharp. they have many chairs a hang out spot a place to take pics for the people that wont be racing. thereafter we will drive are fortes/cars like champs after racing lol. thanks for your time!!

April 30th,2011

main meet 12pm
liberty state park
Morris Pesin Drive, Jersey City, NJ 07305

2pm meet
pole position raceway
99 Caven Point Road,
Jersey City, NJ 07305
(201) 333-7223

time pending
movie fastfive
Amc garden state 16
1 garden state plz
Paramus, Nj 07652
(201) 291-8624

Also, the official Tri-State Tshirts are available now at the UKE swag store.
See here: http://www.forteforums.com/forums/u...ial-tri-state-uke-meetup-shirts-stickers.html

·
Registered
567 Posts
Sounds good man. I don't understand how the group race is more expensive than just showing up at that place though O_0

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
inside look at the poleposition raceway

this is the track guys. gives you a look at the track. study it you will need to beat me :p

·
Registered
513 Posts
I hope D113 brings his Go Pro HD, cause we'll definitely need it for the Karting.. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good man. I don't understand how the group race is more expensive than just showing up at that place though O_0
55$ edited 5$ day pass 25$ per race

·
Registered
513 Posts
we have a track here in Toronto that has almost the idential layout..

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man its really fun ima tell you. its going to be a good day

·
Registered
185 Posts
This is the stat sheet that was given at the end of the race. We used our forum user names. As you can see, Crock came in 1st, followed by my 2nd place finish. It was really a blast; it'll get your adrenaline pumping! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
708 Posts
i was like wtf 55 per race lol i was like phuck that v17 cant be that far away lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
At least this will be the legal way to race you. Just not in my forte

·
Registered
708 Posts
At least this will be the legal way to race you. Just not in my forte

common race me at the track. with your real car :p

and what are you talking about .. i legally raced that gto on the way to the dyno :lol:;)

v17 is fun as shit though so i'm sure this place will be as well this will be like auto x.. i'll let you know i'm awesome at drifting go carts lol

·
Registered
257 Posts
Is everyone ready to go?

·
Registered
154 Posts
??

is anybody starting.. a forte week or import week...like they have for bike week n mustang week at mertle beach in carolina ..if so let me kno >>

·
Registered
475 Posts
Crock what you think of this idea....Should we collect some money or donations from all the people that are coming to the tri-state meet...and use this money to get 3 trophies. We can then have these trophies given out to who has the sickest ride at the meet. What you guys think of this idea?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.