Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OrangeCrush and I were talking today and he had an idea but we need to get enough people together to do it he has a set of 17" rims that fit our cars (will post pics when I get to use a computer) they are really nice rims. The idea is to have everyone put $10 in for a raffle and have a chance to win the rims. They are $260 dollars for all 4 so we need to sell atleast 26 tickets. At this moment I'm just checking Intrest. Please let me know what you guys think.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
im in 10$ anyone?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are nice ass wheels

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are the wheels to be WON...

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Thanks Edge! I will say this much guys and gals, these were the rims I originally wanted for my car but they didn't have them available at the time. They Are Rims from Pep Boys where I work but anyone at the Jersey meet can attest to the quality of our wheels. These are really clean brand new wheels no hand me downs. They are warrantied through pepboys and come with free installation at any pepboys. You will need to pay for balancing which is 12.99 a wheel but the mounting is free. The rims are 17" wheel and will fit any EX, SX, 5-Door, or Soul. So I hope we get enough people interested b/c I will be purchasing these myself and then raffling them at the Tri-State meet.

Just for those whoe were wondering, there is no profit from these wheels what-so-ever. The wheels regularly are $333.00 For the set but with my discount I get them for the price of $260.00. Any oversell on tickets will go towards the meet and anything the group would like to do. I will happily sell to anyone in the area but will only be local delivery or pick up. Will travel upto one hour for delivery.

I hope we can get at least 26 at $10 a piece. If We cant get enough then the ticket price will go up per ticket. Or as stated I will sell out-right for the $260. Thank you for your time and we'll see you soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts