Thanks!! :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sweet!!!

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Oooooh, looks super sweet!!! Personally, I love the full length headlight LED look. I think it makes the car look more aggressive. Great choice but now I'm considering spending more money:p

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i actually took it some where to be installed bc i didnt know how and i just got them done yesterday so they are holding good but only time will tell

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
well i actually took it some where to be installed bc i didnt know how and i just got them done yesterday so they are holding good but only time will tell
Hi HeatherM:) I'm like you and don't like messing around with electronics in my car (some friends have created big problems with their home-made experiments) so I am just wondering how you went about getting them installed. Did you go to a body shop or car alarm/audio place? Are the LED's on all the time (daytime runners, low & high beams) or can you choose when they are on? And how much was the install (if you don't mind me asking)?:D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i took it to the place that did my tint i called before and asked if they could do it but i also printed a write up i found on the forum just in case they needed some help but they never looked at it. they are connected to my drl and are on all the time unless i turn them off. they charged me 45 for the install but i had piece of mind and they did a great job so small price to pay in my eyes

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Just bought 'em. I found a place in Edmonton that'll hook them up for me. I'm gonna get them put on a switch so I can turn them on and off whenever I want to. Thanks so much for the help HeatherM:D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just bought 'em. I found a place in Edmonton that'll hook them up for me. I'm gonna get them put on a switch so I can turn them on and off whenever I want to. Thanks so much for the help HeatherM:D
where did you install the switch? under the dash?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Those look awesome!! I wouldn't mind paying for an install either if I could find one at that price.
I can't really tell from the pictures...are they actually in your headlights or right underneath?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Thanks for the input, I just called the local Custom Tint place and they have LED in stock to do this exact mod. $40 for the LED and about $150 for the install. This sounds a bit high to me, but if it's done professionally and I have someone to go back to if they break, then maybe it's worth the piece of mind!

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
where did you install the switch? under the dash?
So sorry for the ridiculously late reply, speshalizt!!! It's gonna go in the blank spot right between the traction control switch and the heated wipers switch. I think this is the best spot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.