Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got done with my latest project, came out great. Only complain is I wish they were longer, I might end up buy another pair and extending them since they only are half of the headlights length. I currently have them connected to a switch so I can turn them on and off when I want. How easy would it be to connect it to turn on with my headlights, Im sure its not to bad I just dont wanna cut the wrong wire. haha

Ill attach more pictures when Im outta work.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Yeah man id say get the ones on ebay that are 24" . I think they come in blue.but it looks good. And san antonio here and I'm down for a drive to austin:)

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Dang, wish I was still in Austin.... I won't be until March. Oh well.

So 24" is the correct length, right? I might just have to do this. Looks freakin awesome.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea im down for a meet. Lets get it all together, By the way... the people here from Austin? Do either of yall need a spolier? Its brand new and still in the box. My 2010 Forte got totaled. and my 2011 came with one...its primered and No one has seam to want it so I was just gonna send it back and take a lost on shipping.

·
Registered
19 Posts
well i put some thing together my leds were from autozone i put them on my self hey is ur spoiler black bc im trying to get one send some pics

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Its primered which means ready to be painted any color. It has the LED reverse tail light and all the parts needed still wrapped. Im not sure what the price would be to paint it but im sure it cant be to much.

FYI the 1st picture is one I found online on how it would look installed (Not mine)

·
Registered
19 Posts
cool bro well lets have a meet and let me check it out in person cool
so when u guys want to the meet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.