Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANY Aussie members from Sydney that don't normally talk on the forum but read. Please read this.

Is anyone keen on a Sydney gathering/meet up, I know of 3 people who drive a koup in Sydney, there must be more Cerato owners!

It will be very good if we can organise a meet and greet and share our interests in the cars, I'm sure for the most part that most of you guys have been doing some mods on our cars for sure.

Please reply to this if you are interested!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know two more Sydney members that have not responded onto this post..so far we have 5 including my self, does anyone know the person by the name of AussieKoup, apparently one of us spotted him near the penrith area, has red plates : LVP-00L, red k badges

@Kressy, sorry mate :( sucks our states are so far apart...maybe you could organise a brisbane meet up ?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys, I got a call from Alfonso's mate in Sydney, he is organising a tune in mid september when he is coming back down to sydney again.

If he can get 5 guys down for this tune, it will only cost $495 for each of us. This tune is the one that the guys from the states are getting, the canned tune. Please if anyone see's this from sydney please contact me via email.

[email protected]

This is the only opportunity to reflash our ecu's to make some real gains, he is the only source of ecu flashing at the moment because of the lack of aftermarket suppot for our cerato's! Please look into this guys.

·
Registered
163 Posts
When is this happening? I might be able to make it. Just need dates. Needs to be a weekend though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts