Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear I saw this on the web... a kit to convert the Forte side mirrors to auto folding ones like BMW's have, but now I can't find it again.

Has anyone else seen this?

·
Registered
105 Posts
They have them at Radicar Garage in the Kia Forte section (not in the Forte Koup section). A friend has them on his 2010 BMW 328i, very cool!

Kia

·
Registered
54 Posts
Auto folding mirrors seem to be Korea only item. The streets are so narrow there, they have to fold the mirrors when they park the car. Otherwise it gets ripped off buy other cars and trucks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Auto folding mirrors seem to be Korea only item. The streets are so narrow there, they have to fold the mirrors when they park the car. Otherwise it gets ripped off buy other cars and trucks.
They are quite popular here in city neighborhood where the streets were laid out 300 years ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wanted to purchase chrome door handles for my Forte. I went to the site that you guys had recommended, but how do you buy?? No links for online buying, and they never answer the phone or emails..Thanks.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I wonder how well those would work in Canadian winters? Built up ice over night in the hinges might mean no side mirror usage for that trip.

·
Registered
166 Posts
we just need the electric module for make them fold ?? even in the us/canada ?? im septic cause its need a mecanism inside the mirror to make them fold

well I really don't know !

Ive had an old right hand drive civic eg6 with autofolding mirror in canada and its worked like a charm even in the cold winter,

·
Registered
1 Posts
If youre talking about closing the windows on the keyless button, and open or close any of them, just one-touching the button, my forte sedan has come with it, it costed about 100 extra usd.
I'm in brazil.

edit.. i just saw the videos about the autofolding mirrors.. it looks so nice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts