Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you have any lights on when you shut it down and take out the key, the lights will go off. They will come back on when you put the key back in. If you leave the key in the ignition after turning the car off, the lights will remain on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It just really surprises me with all the features packed into the car they left out such a basic one like that. Oh well, atleast they go out on their own when you exit the car.

·
Registered
320 Posts
It's just really surprises me with all the features packed into the car they left out such a basic one like that. Oh well, atleast they go out on their own when you exit the car.
Yeah...it sucks...but they had to save to costs where they could.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Yes, I'm sure they had to draw the line somewhere with features. I do like the fact that I can simply turn off the car and lock the door without worrying about my lights on.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yes, I'm sure they had to draw the line somewhere with features. I do like the fact that I can simply turn off the car and lock the door without worrying about my lights on.
Same here...would suck to come out to a new car with a dead battery due to human error.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts