Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today in the mail I had received my first bill from Kia Motor Financing. And within the letter I seen a little advertisement card for Liberty Mutual insurance! I decided to give them a call and get a quote for shits and giggles. Now I have been a GEICO policy holder for about 2 years now. I love their customer service and never had a problem from them. Me being a 20 year old male with a 2 door car my insurance is pretty high. Under my GEICO policy I'm paying $272 full coverage with state minimum options. I gave Liberty Mutual a call got a quote and they quoted me for $231. They also said that because I had a Kia that they give a discount just because KIA and them have some partnership.

What are your average insurance payments monthly? And what company are you with and how do you feel about them?

·
Registered
289 Posts
So today in the mail I had received my first bill from Kia Motor Financing. And within the letter I seen a little advertisement card for Liberty Mutual insurance! I decided to give them a call and get a quote for shits and giggles. Now I have been a GEICO policy holder for about 2 years now. I love their customer service and never had a problem from them. Me being a 20 year old male with a 2 door car my insurance is pretty high. Under my GEICO policy I'm paying $272 full coverage with state minimum options. I gave Liberty Mutual a call got a quote and they quoted me for $231. They also said that because I had a Kia that they give a discount just because KIA and them have some partnership.

What are your average insurance payments monthly? And what company are you with and how do you feel about them?
American Family - $87 per month 100k/300k under insured/uninsured with glass break (no deductible on glass) $500 deductible on comp & collision.

·
Registered
1 Posts
USAA - Roughly $120 a month. . . full coverage. 20 years old, with the sedan EX.
Couldn't ask for a beter price or service from them. Gotta love being in the military.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
about $400 a month

19 years old
college student
no driving history
licensed in the USA at 18

now for coverage:

State Farm
250K/500K/250K per person/per accident/ property
$250 deductible both comprehensive, and collision
underinsured/ 50K

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha and I'm paying $231. With no bad driving records at all and registered to drive when I was 16..lol

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
USAA paying $140/month. Full coverage above state minimum and a few other extras. I just turned 27. Of course that's not taking into consideration the money you get back at the end of every year...... I love USAA.

·
Registered
105 Posts
USAA - Roughly $120 a month. . . full coverage. 20 years old, with the sedan EX.
Couldn't ask for a beter price or service from them. Gotta love being in the military.
USAA paying $140/month. Full coverage above state minimum and a few other extras. I just turned 27. Of course that's not taking into consideration the money you get back at the end of every year...... I love USAA.
2 cars plus renters, 134... USAA-YA! Y'all could be my children though so age helps.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
full coverege with progressive.. 98.00 dollars a month
with love deductables.. 200.00 and onehundred fifty

would have been even less a month if I kept the high deductables..
but I'd rather have it easy to fix with out digging holes in my wallet if somebody hits me!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,857 Posts
Allstate $235 every 6 months...sometimes age has it's advantages...LoL!

Full coverage, 500 deductible

Married, past the half century mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
as a USAA auto claims adjuster, i am biased. been USAA since i was 16 and now i work there. I can say that we do truly try to make sure you are covered. prices aren't always the best, i'll be honest, but our service is the highest rated.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts