Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have a Gap between the split fold rear seats in my leather equipped Koup... It annoies me to no end! Can you guys take and post pictures of yours? If it is just mine, I want it fixed however if its alot of peoples I'll let it go! I'm asking for 1 pic please and Thank You!

~Jay

·
Registered
130 Posts
post one of yours to show us what you talking about exactly
agreed, I am not quite sure what you're talking about, if its the gap where the 60/40 seats fold down then yea its suppose to be there but other than that I haven't noticed anything :confused:

·
Registered
288 Posts
i know what he is talking about, i have it on my sedan. I looks like the leather on the rear seats, that fold down for trunk access, is on too tight or not put on correctly. In between the large folding partition and the smaller one has a small gap at the top where the seats meet together. It kind of bothered me too but i figured its leather and like most leather things it will stretch into place when its warn in. Ive put in a smooth looking back seat organizer that sits over it now so its really nothing I'm concerned with.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i would still like a pic.. because im kinda lost on it.. i havent noticed anything but then again im never in my back seat lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.