Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: So far love our new Kia but as for Richmond Kia I would stay well away from this dealer. They are big on promises but frankly don't live up to any of them. We now have had 4 messages they are to rectify a part of the sales agreement they promised but have done nothing. Stay away from them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Add to the list:

427/QEW Kia in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Over promised. Under delivered. Made mistakes. Poor service.

I still bought the car from them so I clearly am the sucker. Hopefully when I send Kia back their survey about the dealership experience some hardship will trickle down to them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I second 427/QEW Kia. They are really slippery. When I went to make the deal they told me they had my car in their compound. Then they told me it would be 3 weeks. It ended up being 2 months. After two months they hadn't even ordered the Ipod cable they promised as part of the deal. When I picked up my vehicle they didn't even offer to go over all the functions with me - I had to ask. They never went over warranty or maintenance schedule either. Things you'd think they would explain.

·
Registered
2021 Forte5 GT Ltd
32 Posts
Add NewMarket on Younge Street. I made the deal Oct 25th, they told me 1 month. Couple of weeks later they revised delivery date with the VIN of the vehicle for Dec 12th. All the time they were vague on details! Last week I called, because they never call back once you leave messages. And ask if all's good for the 12th. Yep, just need a couple of days to prep the car. So I set up a date for delivery on the the 16th in the afternoon, I called late afternoon today (15th) to confirm time... No car yet!!!

They are telling me that it was related to train delay!!! Hmmm New date is now the 21st, but the saleperson could not tell me where the car will be on the 21st. So I talk to Sales Manager to show my unhappiness, and treaten to cancel the deal if I don't get results and soon, i'm leaving for the Holidays on the 23rd and told him no deal past the 22nd. I also point out to compensate for the run around by adding a spoiler for the trouble at their cost! He would look into it, he said!

Plus, 2 weeks ago I ask about the painted spoiler that they have in their catalogue at 344$. The parts store told me not available, only unpainted! ??? He said the parts number for that item doesn't show on their database. And I now for a fact that it's available across Canada. I had to talk to Sales Manager to look into it and 1 day later he found it. Hen!

If the Mazda 3 wasn't so expensive for the same equipement as the Forte, that's what I would get instead... who knows, I might have to if they don't deliver!

·
Administrator
1,198 Posts
Add to the list:

427/QEW Kia in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Over promised. Under delivered. Made mistakes. Poor service.

I still bought the car from them so I clearly am the sucker. Hopefully when I send Kia back their survey about the dealership experience some hardship will trickle down to them.
Looks like the KIA dealerships in Ontario need an overhaul. Time to clean house and get some good customer service in there. File complaints, that is the only way things will ever change.

Nadeem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts