Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was driving home from work yesterday and as i was merging off the interstate i watched a rock fly off the tire of the car in front of me and smack right into the driverside of the windshield leaving a nice crack!!! FML

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
expect to pay around $700 for labor and installation... or if you have good insurance, then nothing :-D

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Sorry to hear that man! That sucks. I went threw three windshields in a year in my last car. Lucily I have good insurance. First
one cost me $100 and the next two were free

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yeah that does suck! Is it beyond repair? You know they can do amazing repairs on windshields these days.I'm gonna take mine to get it checked out for repair- I have 2 nice little chunks out of mine already too!! It's a helpless feeling when you see it coming and all you can do is watch. It's enough to make you want to cry:(.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I always wonder how those big rocks and crap get onto the highways, it sucks! Wish someone would find a way to prevent that :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well my mom works for the insurance company so im hoping it is going to be free to fix....still sucks tho!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ouch man! I had that happen on my truck (I'm getting a forte koup in the next few days) and it cost around $225 to repair.

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts