Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you remove the badge from the back of the car, what do you fill the two holes with? Also, will it leave to holes in the front grill? Mine is all black so that would not make much of a difference but the back would be very noticable.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
If you want to completely eliminate the emblems you need to get an aftermarket badgeless grill and spend a couple hundred to have the back emblem shaved. If you remove the back emblem you will have not only holes but a very noticeable indentation. Most simply replace their stock emblems with aftermarket ones.

Now for the front...go look at your front emblem. Look really closely. See how the emblem appears to be attached to the grill by a big plastic oval? Well that oval isn't going anywhere. If you take the emblem off the oval will still be there. The oval is not detachable. Take your front emblem off and you've still got a stupid oval in your grill.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. Any links to aftermarket emblems? I saw a link on the badge removal sticky to shark something but I did not see any emblems, I did see a sweet rear spoiler I liked though.

Thanks,

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Ill check it out. Anyone bought this rear spoiler? Comes painted for 190. Any of the wing types out there for the Koup?

Shark Racing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts