Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on the forum from British Columbia with a Copperhead Koup SX-R that was at the Clackamas Town Center Mall in Oregon yesterday?

I saw it while I was driving to work and was shocked. I thought to myself, "Who the hell paid that much money for the SX-R kit and then paid the shipping costs to bring it to the states?!" I drove past it and was relieved to see it was from Canada. That means I can still claim best lookin' Koup in the Portland area (Dvipercop you don't count, you're in Cali ;)).

So anyway, I've been seeing Koups everywhere nowadays and was a little bit worried someone took my self acclaimed title from me. Whoever has that SX-R it looks great, congratz.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanted to but didn't have a camera on me and my phone was dead. I don't think it had the Eibach springs on and it had the wheel inserts taken out.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
@Matemorh..... in the spring I hope to have mine completed for bodykit. Still debating front lips though. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
indeed would be so nice to meet up Québec and GTA together this summer!

That is quite possible and some of us have already thought about it. Best plan would be to find a neutral site somewhere in between this way both clubs would need to travel equal distance. We are having a christmas party in December. I will bring up this topic then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts