Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering in your opinon what is the best exhaust kit out there. I'm looking to put in an exhaust kit after figuring out my warranty and how it works with my dealer. I like the CAT Back Exhaust, High Flow CAT and CAI that Turbo-kits.com supplies. Are there any other sick sounding kits or anything like that. Thanks

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ABout the warranty, that is correct I just talked to the Kia customer service earlier today. The Solo exhaust didnt impress me too much it doesnt really sound that good to me. The Turbo-kits exhaust does sound good with the CAI and High Flow CAT and obviously the CAT Back Exhaust. The Sevenism on is still a mystery I cant find any videos for how it sounds, but for that much money I dont know. The Ark Performance exhaust proboly sounds the best from the youtube video ive been looking at. Also there is a JunBL exhaust but I cant find it anywhere ( a sound clip that is). Finally, Aidensgrand has a Magnaflow Muffler (12865) and the Turbo-kits CAI and it sounds pretty nice but I still think Ark has it beat. He has a youtube video of it too.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I understand that but even still the video gives a pretty good idea of how it sounds and I dont know if it was the quiet one or not but the Solo exhaust i looked at just sounded like farts. I wish they could just slap a Subaru WRX STi exhaust on it and be done, those are amazing ha. But so far in my opinon the Ark is my favorite but hey lets see some of your guys' and maybe prove me wrong.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
See that 7ism exhaust sound amazing, the one I saw online sounded like shit but that one sounds prefect! Cost?, And should I get a CAI with an exhaust system?

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That same one that was in that video and are there any other performance parts to look at?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.