Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,775 Posts
ABout the warranty, that is correct I just talked to the Kia customer service earlier today. The Solo exhaust didnt impress me too much it doesnt really sound that good to me. The Turbo-kits exhaust does sound good with the CAI and High Flow CAT and obviously the CAT Back Exhaust. The Sevenism on is still a mystery I cant find any videos for how it sounds, but for that much money I dont know. The Ark Performance exhaust proboly sounds the best from the youtube video ive been looking at. Also there is a JunBL exhaust but I cant find it anywhere ( a sound clip that is). Finally, Aidensgrand has a Magnaflow Muffler (12865) and the Turbo-kits CAI and it sounds pretty nice but I still think Ark has it beat. He has a youtube video of it too.
You do, of course, realize that a youtube video is not the same thing as hearing it in person? I have the Solo Performance (quiet version) and it sounds great! IMO the ARK youtube video makes the Ark exhaust sound like the usual 4-banger-with-a-noisy-exhaust-sound --appeals to juveniles...I wanted a more "adult" sound.

· Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,775 Posts
Yes there is JunBL but i dont think it fits because it has the 2 mufflers on either side and i dont think there is room for them... iv heard the 7ism one before ill try and find it
The dual outlet exhaust doesn't fit because of the emissions box under the NA models. If you just have to have the dual outlet exhaust you would have to reposition the emissions box.

· Registered
6,775 Posts
Obviuosly you've made up your mind...so what's the point of this thread? Ark plant again maybe?

· Registered
6,775 Posts
Someone make a dual rear valence , This is my first post.
There is one for the Sedan but not the Koup yet. I think Shark Racing sells the dual rear diffuser for the sedan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.