1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
519 Posts
The exhaust kits there are avalible are:

Solo
Turbo Kits
Ark
Sevenism

No1 on the fourms owns either the Ark or Sevenism but a quick search you can find videos of them and they sound really good...

Sevenism costs like 1000+
Ark and Turbo Kits are about the same price
Solo is the least expensive but gets the same gains as the above and if they offered burnt tips i would own one!!

As far as warranty goes Turbo kits has a post about some bill that was passed that says they cant void your entire warranty because of aftermarket parts only not cover the after market parts or anything the after market parts messed up... so say you install an exhaust and your lights keep burning out your lights are still under warranty but if you install HIDS and your lights burn out they dont have to cover them

hope this helps and im sure others will pitch it but there are TONS of threads on exhausts do a search

Reactions: CaptainShanks

· Registered
519 Posts
Yes there is JunBL but i dont think it fits because it has the 2 mufflers on either side and i dont think there is room for them... iv heard the 7ism one before ill try and find it

· Registered
519 Posts
you will deff want to get a CAI or atleast replace the stock air filter box with a cone filter... i believe the 7ism exhuast is on Korean Auto Imports website for over $1000

· Registered
519 Posts
yes, the same one and i would tell the company you buy it from that it might not fit and if it dosent you want to be able to return it no questions asked

IT MAY NOT FIT because of the emissions box on the American Koups is supposedly in the way of the dual outlet.... so i would check that out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.