Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Its my home town so I need to the Fortes to make this a maditory show. This will be our best chance to make a name for the Forte's and represent againt those JDM lovers with some true KDM style.

So I am challenging all you Kia, Forte, Souls, Spectras (5), and if we have any new Optimas show some love, and make it to the show!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Its my home town so I need to the Fortes to make this a maditory show. This will be our best chance to make a name for the Forte's and represent againt those JDM lovers with some true KDM style.

So I am challenging all you Kia, Forte, Souls, Spectras (5), and if we have any new Optimas show some love, and make it to the show!
YES!!! lets make this our first official show as UKE...get your swag and I'll try and make up some decals but we need to finalize an LA chapter logo so post your ideas ASAP because it will be chosen very very soon Login

·
Registered
125 Posts
YES!!! lets make this our first official show as UKE...get your swag and I'll try and make up some decals but we need to finalize an LA chapter logo so post your ideas ASAP because it will be chosen very very soon Login
What is the logo suppose to consist of or are there ones we are suppose to vote on or something?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts