Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what various people think would look best on the Forte sedan.... I am going to be getting one of these, and would probably prefer aftermarket wheels (even though stock does look good)

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
My SX sedan will be Eectric Blue (Corsa Blue below the 49th) and am planning to get something in chrome for the spring and use the factory allows with my snows.

I'm leaning two ways:
Old school style -

Or Tuner Style -

I like very simple, clean lines. Not a bunch of nooks and fake bolts that are hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i love the old school ones!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Only around 400$/wheel... I'm in love :p

Even more expensive...

It would be perfect on my white SX.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
I have Chrome wheels on my 2006 PT Cruiser in the summer. They are nice, but require constant cleaning and maintenance. Especially in the front with brake dust. You must stay on top of them or they will pit and rust.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I personally think that the rims on the koup are sick. I doubt anyone with a koup would want to trade rims but if anyone wants to i would give them mine + money(rims+tires)

·
Registered
486 Posts
if work pics back up and i start to get some over time i will surely get rims and tires... dont get me wrong i really like the stock ones.. but will most likely sell them on here

·
Registered
81 Posts
about 3 weeks ago they were selling the koup rims on ebay. the winning bidder stole them for approx $300. keep an eye out.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Now I'm leaning towards a couple of other styles, one from DUB and the other from Motegi.

DUB Drone in Chrome with accents $229 CAN.

Motegi US7 in Chrome $207 CAN. I thought I'd use Blue Tuner lugs with this one.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts