Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so my forte was my 1st black car ever and its sooooooooo hard to keep clean, I see little streaks on it all the time in the sun. I have unlimited basic car washes to this place in Austin so I get it done almost everyday.....its a reallllyyyyyy good place....they hand wash it, do the tires, shampoo everything....but still looks dirty on the outside. Only at night does my car look sexyyy haha. When I get it waxed it looks good....but I can afford to get it waxed all the time...($15)... Im considering trading it in for that orange or Corsa blue color....but before I go through all that...anything I can do that would help, or a product that works great?

P.S Its garage kept, and at work also in a garage.

Thanks guys!!:cool:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanksss guys for the help. Guess ima keep it because when its clean it is worth it, Black looks sexy and "expensive" Ill try the black box if it doesnt cost to much and ill ask if the people at the car wash will apply it for me....ha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.