Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Forte LXS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 Kia Forte LXS and need some floor mats. Any recommendations on some good products that will fit the car well?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
OEM floor mats

·
Registered
249 Posts
OEM or Lloyd Mats or Covercraft Mats. If for wintry or muddy weather use, Husky, Weathertech, U-guard Maxpider. All these offer OEM fit.

Reactions: mobileterminaluser

·
Registered
6 Posts
I use the OEM ones and they're perfectly acceptable. Nothing special about 'em, other than they fit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have Weathertech floorliners. I live in an area where they use a ton of salt in winter. The Weathertech’s are worth every penny. Also have OEM, fit perfect as others have said, but don’t protect as well, especially around edges.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Forte LXS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have Weathertech floorliners. I live in an area where they use a ton of salt in winter. The Weathertech’s are worth every penny. Also have OEM, fit perfect as others have said, but don’t protect as well, especially around edges.
I don’t ever track mud in. I live in California and basically it’s dirty water, dirt and sometimes sand that gets tracked in. I was looking at the OEM ones since they’d be a perfect fit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not mud with me either. Snow and salt, lots if it. Syracuse NY, average snow is 123 inches per year. During better months I use the OEM carpet mats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts