Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm Chris, proud new owner as of December 15. I got the Black SX Sedan 2010. Very happy with it so far. Today marks her 1 month anniversary. I traded my Olds Aurora in on her. Only additional option I got was the Homelink, compass option. I like the looks and also surprised how much pep she has. I now have just a tad over 1000 miles. Oh.. We are located in Niles,oh. and I got her from Kia of Boardman. If anyone is looking tell Randy I sent you. He won't steer you wrong. I had a slight problem with the Sattelite cutting in and out. Had to make two trips. First one to find out what was wrong, ended up being the antenna so they had to order a new one, second was to install it. No problems since. :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
wow- 1k- miles in 30 days?
i feel like i still have a brand new car- i drive it every chance i get- and somehow- the odometer must be disconnected- less than 3,600 miles since last week of june.

glad to see another happy SX running around out there (but i've got the koup version :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They tried getting me to take a white EX, but told them after doing the research i wanted the Black SX. They let me use the white one until mine showed up and then he told me he understood why I wanted that one.:D

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
wow- 1k- miles in 30 days?
i feel like i still have a brand new car- i drive it every chance i get- and somehow- the odometer must be disconnected- less than 3,600 miles since last week of june.

glad to see another happy SX running around out there (but i've got the koup version :)
wow, you do still have a brand new car. i have around 5,600miles on mine. had it since last week august 2010.

·
Registered
405 Posts
wow, you do still have a brand new car. i have around 5,600miles on mine. had it since last week august 2010.
Damn... man... i have 6300 miles from October 14th !! And... sometimes i still take my Elantra !
Did my first oil change before my first payment !

What do u do with these cars ? Do u take them ?
;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts