Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Beautiful B.C. I live in the Fraser Valley east of Vancouver. I purchased my Koup in late Dec/09.(It was built Nov/09) I am enjoying my Koup and have no problems with the clutch (after the first week). I took it in for it's 1st service last week and they found an leak in the oil pan. It goes in for repair in about a week. Hopefully there won't be any more of these "surprises" in the future. I am going on my 1st long distance road trip in about 10 days, so it will be interesting to see the gas mileage, so far I've been averaging 9.4-10.1 city/highway.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome to the site. I few of us have had the leak...should be an easy warranty issue.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
welcome to the community.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, they said it should only take 2-3 hrs to fix. The dealer I bought the car from in Langley (Applewood Kia) has a really good name and the owner is a really nice guy. He owns 2 dealerships in the area, and has a huge inventory of used exotic cars from Ferraris to Beamers. I leave my car overnight so I get a loaner and jokingly asked for a Ferrari or Porsche for my loaner lol....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts