Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
ooo!! so sexy! what kind of wheels are those? man, i knew i should of tinted my windows darker! maybe later.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Those calipers need to be painted IMO but that koup is sick

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
looks pretty tits. but i still don't know how i feel about black koups. makes me feel like they're too black, too "murdered" stock. doesn't really bring out the beauty of the black gloss front fascia.

·
Registered
973 Posts
been wondering: why do a few forte's (like mine and the one pictured above) have black trim around the grille and the lights and everything, whereas most have chrome trim? parked beside car that should have been identical to mine today (black lx sedan) but it had the chrome trim..?

·
Registered
916 Posts
It's a ex and SX sedan thing, and some people buy the chrome trim separately from wereever

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
As fas as i know, SEDAN LX, EX, and SX come with chrome, while the KOUP EX come with flat back (i think gloss black in 2011), and Gloss in SX

·
Registered
519 Posts
That car NEEDS to be lowered. And those rims dont really appeal to me there is to much open space

·
Registered
916 Posts
I didn't see that as an available option for mine, you mean the flat black or like a black chrome...I thought the LX sedan only came flat black and all Koups were gloss black

1 - 16 of 16 Posts