Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out my Forte (sedan) has a trunk handle by the license plate area. I went over a yr with my last forte (2010) and never knew you could open it from the back since I always used either my Key to open it or the handle in the car. Now I have a 2011 and my I was messing around the license plate area and found a lil handle to open it between the lights ha. Thought it was so funny, but then again everything works with your keys these days so I nvr gave it thought....did everyone find out about this within the 1st week of having yalls car?! haha:D

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
hahahahaha, hilarious.

i sometimes wish the koups had a trunk handle/release like the V-dubs, in the actual emblem.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well, I just learned something new after 6500 miles...thanks!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah maybe its just the 2011s because before my 2010 got totaled I had it over a year and nvr discovered that... Ill have to post a picture and see if its only somthing 2011 sedans have...since the koup doesnt have plates in the same area... oh and since I never saw a key hole in the back it nvr crossed my mind...its funny...but still find myself using the remote.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Wait, there's a trunk release ON the trunk?!?!?! Holy crap!

Haha all joking aside, that's pretty funny... :p They hid it pretty well, huh?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nope, just checked, 2010 doesn't have one...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.