Kia Forte Forum banner

Blown Fuse Panel.

4062 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Rainyraven
OK Guys I officially screwed up. I fried my Fuse panel in my car by wiring behind a fuse and grounding a wire. I need to find a new one. I cannot find a part number but the official name is a Junction Block.

This is the only lead i have and this is what I need. Any Suggestions??
Kia Car Parts has the Largest Inventory of Kia Parts in the USA!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Check your local dealer.
Any suggestions about what? If it's a part you are looking for - you will have to go to the parts department at the dealership and buy it. There won't be a huge aftermarket for a car that is a year old.
Ouch, yeah the dealer is the only option right now
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.