Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm currently in the United States Army Reserves. I had my first battle drill since I've bought my Koup (reservists drill one weekend a month). I step out of my car and see a blue Forte Koup on the other side of the parking lot. As soon as I saw the car I was like oh what the :):):):) someone has the same car as me!

The next day I parked far away from everyone else hoping the blue Koup would park next to me. While I was standing in formation I saw the blue Koup drive by. Sure enough the blue Koup parked behind me. What are the chances another soldier would have the same car as me! Now I'm trying to figure out whos car that is, I'm hoping it's some super hot chick :cool:

That's us btw, haha :D

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
That is awesome!

All you guys need is a white koup.....RED,WHITE and BLUE :)

·
Registered
522 Posts
That is cool i wish this would happen to me , i mean the hot girl , and seeing another forte koup in the parking lot!!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Good luck with that!:D I saw the first blue Koup SX in my area today...it was an ugly dude!:eek:
Ha!!! The first RR Koup I saw was with a middle aged man that was completely oblivious to the outside world. Lol :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I'm assuming the owner of the blue Koup is in the Navy, because in my reserves station we have Marines, Army and Navy. The Navy had their formation after the Army, and the Navy is known for having hot chicks :cool:

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
u could had just left "her" a note on "her" wipers...
Actually I was going to do that but it was raining later that day. Of course the army issues us waterproof paper for combat zones but that day was the day I left mine at home. Don't worry I'll leave "her" a note next time ;)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
this could become some kind of fate story thing...
of course thats only if it's a hot girl he's thinking it will be.

thats cool to see 2 Koups parked together
here I only see the same ex koup over and over lol.. small town:)

·
Registered
475 Posts
This happen to me too over the weekend. I went to eat at a chinese buffet and i saw this parked in the parking lot and i was like...heyyyyyy....and i parked my blue SX right next to it....i must say i love the titanium color. I hope they appreciate my Blue Koup as well. lol first time seeing a koup in jersey.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
129 Posts
at least they're not the same. This chick has the same color srt4 as my wife. That chick drives somewhere around 100mph home everyday. My wife will get 1 or 2 calls from the higher ups. always the same question. "Did you just pass me?" Its a beautiful straight highway, that the cops love to watch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts