Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,830 Posts
Looks nice...glad YOU like it! I just like mine silver.

OK now, You went through the trouble of painting your inserts...let's get started on the brake calipers!!! LoL!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Nice, they look nice, but i wouldn't do it on mine, i like some contrast. I wanna paint mine white.

how much was painting it if you don't mine me asking?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,830 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well I painted mine myself but a buddy of mine said he would do it for $200....that also includes blacking out the center caps so they dont say KIA

I like my calipers being silver so they have some contrast against everything else being blue and black....with them being silver they stand out now

and no....the koup should not have pink wheels :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Looks good...
Nice to see another owner from az ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got lucky and didn't have to paint mine to match the body ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wanted to paint mine blue when I got my car.....but finally I went for something different and totally contrasting!

But I have to say that blue on blue doesn't look that bad!!

If you wanna see something different, take a look at the orange I put with the stripes on my koup....totally different look!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
silver calipers? nobody knows you even have them because they cant see them and now they definitely cant see them. silver is a terrible color to have with black wheels and bright ass blue inserts. there has to be some sort of color break between you blue car and your blue wheels. either yellow or red. NOT BLUE! lol it looks good though. i think if my dealer had blue sx on the lot, i would have taken it over the white ex but they didnt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts