Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Had a blackberry tour from Verizon. When I had it connected to the cars bluetooth, when someone would call it would ring through the radio. I got the DX when it came out and synced it to my car. But when I get an incoming call it doesn't ring through the radio anymore. I unpaired and re paired the phone. Did a factory reset on the phone and even pulled the battery terminal for 30min to reset the cars radio memory. After all this I still couldn't fix the problem. Thought it was my phone, so I jet let it go.

Then last week my buddy got DX as well and I wanted to test it with his phone and it worked perfectly. We sat down and triple checked the settings on our phones to make sure they were the same and they were. I then took my phone to Verizon to see if this is a know issues and they had no clue but decided to give me a new phone to make me happy. ( they always hook me up). Tried it again with the new phone and no luck. Does anybody have any Idea why 2 models of the same phone, same apps installed and same setting why would would work and one wouldn't?

I am completely lost for any solution to this problem.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I posted a similar problem with my Droid X... usually I have the radio on so when it goes silent I know a call is coming in....

At least I don't get the "Transfer Complete" i got everytime with my blackberry.

See http://www.forteforums.com/forums/koup-audio-video-electronics/1854-bluetooth-samsung-alias-2-a.html

I Had a blackberry tour from Verizon. When I had it connected to the cars bluetooth, when someone would call it would ring through the radio. I got the DX when it came out and synced it to my car. But when I get an incoming call it doesn't ring through the radio anymore. I unpaired and re paired the phone. Did a factory reset on the phone and even pulled the battery terminal for 30min to reset the cars radio memory. After all this I still couldn't fix the problem. Thought it was my phone, so I jet let it go.

Then last week my buddy got DX as well and I wanted to test it with his phone and it worked perfectly. We sat down and triple checked the settings on our phones to make sure they were the same and they were. I then took my phone to Verizon to see if this is a know issues and they had no clue but decided to give me a new phone to make me happy. ( they always hook me up). Tried it again with the new phone and no luck. Does anybody have any Idea why 2 models of the same phone, same apps installed and same setting why would would work and one wouldn't?

I am completely lost for any solution to this problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts