Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have the forte 5 sx luxury and I have a question with regards to the bluetooth streaming and ipod interface. I have an iphone 4 that I plug into the aux jack before I turn on the car. When I turn it on and the bluetooth connects my phone automatically switches to a2dp bluetooth streaming, and I have to specifically change the output to the ipod interface. Is there a way to (either on the phone or on the car) to have the output set to the aux when it is plugged in? Thanks in advance for all your help.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't think you can. I have the same phone, I just wait for the phone connect prior to plugging it in. It's a small issue but you get used to it..are you using the KIA cable or just the aux jack?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Badger55 for your response. You are right it is a small issue, I am also getting used to it. I finding the electronic system to be amazing with all the voice commands, I never have to fiddle with the fm dial anymore if you know the station you want to listen to. I am using the Kia cable for my ipod interface on the car, it uses both the usb and aux port on the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts