Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so something strange happened to my bluetooth recently. when i first got the car, the bluetooth connected to my phone everytime automatically. but after about 3 months, its no longer pairing on its own. i have to delete the phone from the car, then add it back. does any1 know why?:confused::confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also having a similar problem. I've had my Forte for approximately one month and the bluetooth worked perfectly until last week. Now it won't connect to my LG Rumour phone or my husband's Samsung. I went to the dealer who is looking into it but I haven't heard anything yet.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
dunno what to tell you bluetoothers.........
my palm -thingy- i get in the car- the car and my phone try to find each other.....almost get to coffee- they find each other......get out of car to get coffee....gotta go thru the whole find each other routine again..and by then- i am at work.

i've even spent time sitting in parking lot -getting the old blue tooth syched-
then trying to make a voice call.......nada. it didnt work.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was having the same problem... if I started the car with the phone turned off and than turned the phone on after the car was running. Now I make sure the phone is on and than start the car......nada problem since.. it pairs everytime. When I turned the phone on after the car was running it was hit and miss like tampajoey stated above.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have a Samsung Moment, and as annoying as it is I have to go into my phone and tell it to connect to the car every time i get in it. It's not super annoying, but it is just enough to make me want to figure something better out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts