Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question i saw a post on the seat belt holder for the forte koupe for a bmw can anyone post a link to that post with a part 3 i am so tired of reaching in the back seat to grab the belt thanks all for you help!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a pair that I bought but never used. They are yours for $35 US if you want them. PM me and let me know. I'll include the shipping.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool thanks really need these things tired of reaching in the back seat to get the seat belt!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah the trick I developed is just to twist and grab the belt with my right hand. Natural after a short time. Though the holders are good for people like my fiance who insists on letting the belt fly after releasing the latch "ouch!"

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Very important. If you use these to make sure you unhook the belt from the holder before folding seat forward or it will pop off the holder from the base and after a couple of time it starts getting too weak on latching that it pops off easily even when regularily using it. You will have to buy another set to fix the issue since the plastic is stretched from popping off too many times. Other than that it is great, wish you could just permanently attach it but for safetly sake it has to pop off if in an accident.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
argh-i hope i am not too late- i just sent robertisin the money thru paypal.... he answered me during the weekend when i was out galvanting with rush,slayer,megadeth and anthrax--- got back in town last night- slept and worked all day- i just got back in the door 10mins ago... oi-vey- however- if i missed out- its all good.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
^^^ he has not got back to me so I think you still may have dibs.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I gave it my best shot. LOL. Congrats on the win Tampajoey

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
NP... good thing I checked back here before sending off the $$$ :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
robertisin-- got the seatbelt thingies after work today --thanks again-
dont know how you did it- but you must have lit a fuse under fedexes ass-
did have moment(s) of terror when i showed the fed ex guy the hangtag-
first he says- oh no- you gotta go x town to the express site to pick that up-
then- when i tell him- umm- i moved the delivery to this location- he asks for the "other" number- (not the hangtag one)-
((and i am looking over at the cage where they store all the deliveries...thinking-- umm- there are like 10 things- look for the small thing)) when he finally decides to man up and go digging around........hahahahahah- why does fedex try delivering to homes at 10 am - vs- UPS making home deliveries in the same area--- at 6pm???

so far-- the passenger side of car is sounding quiet- havent bothered with the drivers side yet- (cuz i always wear my seatbelt- and know to be really careful upon release)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.