Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So i was just cruizin along in my school parking lot. Probably going about 10mpg looking around for a spot. I look left and look in front of me, and from behind this big ass SUV comes a Chevy Blazer at about 30-40 miles an hour. She cut over the parking lane and came so close to the SUV that she almost hit it. I didn't even have time to touch my brake pedal. That's how fast it was. She came from such an angle with such speed that i had absolutely no time to react. After the impact i just stared at her for a good 5-10 seconds. She froze.

I won't have to pay my deductible, but i gotta pay for insurance for the rental car.

11 days with the car, its the 3rd time its gotten hit.

Hope you guys have better luck :/

Oh yeah, the awesome new rental.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Crap eh? - maybe invest in one of those rhino bars (push bars) there was a thread somewhere about some country that had a Forte as a cop cruiser with a bullybar front end.

Also so you said she came from behind you and you have front end damage? maybe im just not understanding the pictures.

Anyways that sucks man, hope you get your forte all fixed up.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Crap eh? - maybe invest in one of those rhino bars (push bars) there was a thread somewhere about some country that had a Forte as a cop cruiser with a bullybar front end.

Also so you said she came from behind you and you have front end damage? maybe im just not understanding the pictures.

I was moving towards her. Shitty pic sorry ahahha.

Thanks.

Holy, what a day for accidents...and SUV's

Sorry to hear about your crunch..
Thanks bud. I dropped it off at the dealer today so we'll see what the damage is.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Glad to hear your okay. But still sucks! My Koup just got back from the auto body shop and I rented the same color HHR (only rental available). My gf called it a lunch box on wheels.

·
Registered
33 Posts

I found the push bar that was on that Malaysian Forte Interceptor
The Bodyguard PB-400 VS-F
incase your interested

·
Registered
23 Posts
Damn i feel you shit not even a week I had my Forte and my mom backs out of the garage with her big 2009 expedition and crashes my fender and I couldent even open my door it sucked :( but now its spanking clean now, it sucked ! soon your car will be back to new :D :p

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
oooh Another one..
dam that sucks sorry about your luck :(

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,885 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow, you get hit and get stuck with a Chevy PT Cruiser. Tough luck. Hope the girl's insurance treats you right.
Yeah the policeman said that her insurance would cover it. I have a $1000 deductible, Kia pays for 500, and her insurance will cover the other half. I just gotta pay day to day insurance on this rental because I am so paranoid that someone is going to hit me.

Glad to hear your okay. But still sucks! My Koup just got back from the auto body shop and I rented the same color HHR (only rental available). My gf called it a lunch box on wheels.
Thanks man. And it is a freaking lunch box, the windshield is so small i cant stand it.

thats a hhr i think its even worse than the pitiful pt but holy crap what is wrong with the females?
I'd have to say its worse than the PT. The cluster/gauges is absolutely disgusting

I found the push bar that was on that Malaysian Forte Interceptor
The Bodyguard PB-400 VS-F
incase your interested
I don't think thats the look i wanna go for hahahahahhaha, but thanks for lookin man!

Yeah, HHR is the Chevy version of the PT Cruiser.
It's so yucky.

I woulda killed her..ahaha like I said, shotgun and shovel in my trunk, cuz i'll bury anyone who touches it.
I almost choke slammed her on my hood. I thought about it.

Damn i feel you shit not even a week I had my Forte and my mom backs out of the garage with her big 2009 expedition and crashes my fender and I couldent even open my door it sucked :( but now its spanking clean now, it sucked ! soon your car will be back to new :D :p
Im hoping it will be good as new. Pissed of I have this on the cars carfax now.

Same thing happened to me and I got a carbon fiber hood out of it lol
Wish i had the same fate. I almost wanted to ask the shop to paint the chrome trim on the grill black. Doubt they would do it tho.

You sure have some bad luck 3 times in 11 days. Didn't you also have bad luck on several other cars also?
Yeah, my friends say I have the worst car luck they have ever seen. I have people that are 50 years old saying that I have the worst luck they have ever seen. It's horrible. I should have just kept my first Kia Spectra...that thing is still runnin!

oooh Another one..
dam that sucks sorry about your luck :(
Yeah thanks man.

you can fix a car... but you cant sew your dick back on lol

sorry for the bad news
I'll just get the stub turned into a vagina, seeing as how i get fucked every couple days.

Priceless...and for everything else there is "Mastercard"

:D
AHhaha this gave me a good laugh.

You guys all rock. Thanks for the love. I hope to have my car in the next couple weeks. God I hate this rental so much.

·
Registered
288 Posts
OUCH!!!!! Hope it all works out for you!

I'm considering this now with all these crazy SUV drivers in winter - if not that, I was thinking about getting a plow attachment since the city can't keep up with the snowfall. :D:p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts